Delhi Traffic police Challan for speeding Delhi Traffic police Challan for speeding

Hi Experts, I just checked and found that there are 12 speeding challan for my HP registered vehicle in Delhi for Rs 2000 each. 7 of them are showing transfered to virtual court and challan ammount for them is showing Rs 1000 each in virtual court. I need some help so that these challans can be settled for very less ammount as this is a huge ammount to pay. Is there a way to do this?

You may approach the same Court and hire some advocate so that he can plead and get impose only nominal fine amount. In the meanwhile comply the traffic rules since you are not suppose to run HP register vehicle in Delhi.

Rate me Five Star*

You can contact Delhi Traffic Police's helpline number and receive instructions to send an email along with information like your Registration. In case there is any multiplicity of challans, the total amount will be reduced.
If this response was helpful, please rate us.

You can contact Delhi Traffic Police's helpline number and receive instructions to send an email along with information like your Registration. The wrong challans will be cancelled after verification.

question iconCar renting
Dear Client As per Motor Vehicle Act of India A car with White number plate which is registered privately cannot be given for rent. It is not safe to subscribe the Car. Hope, it is helpful
question iconBuyer has transferred vehicle on his name even after 12 months
Dear Client You can file a written police compliant to the local police station it would be better to take help of an Advocate. Hope it helps.
question iconTraffic challan court case disposed but echallan not updated
Hello Client, Echallans should be updated pretty fast and if that is not the case if your situation, kindly contact their service desk to enquire about the same.
question iconOld bike being used by someone else
Dear Sir, You may lodge a complaint with RTO against such scrap buyer and see that vehicle is seized and get rounded of registration number of the vehicle as a scrap vehicle.
question iconBooked a bus ticket directly from the website
You may send a legal notice to the concerned bus company for refund of your paid money or else you have to file a case before the consumer forum for getting the refund. If you file a case before the c...
Read Blogs on Transportation