Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
ask a question
Free Legal Advice

Q. Cheque bounce case transfer from existing advocate

Back to All Questions
Placeholder image


posted 1 month ago

question iconCheque bounce case transfer from existing advocate

I have a two cheque bounce in magistrate court. I am not satisfied with the present advocate service.
I am the complainant in the case and cheque amount is around 15lakhs. one case is at NBW stage and the other case is for complainant evidence.
If any one willing to take up the case based on percentage sharing of the recovered amount are welcome.
currently not in the stage to pay any legal fee other than court fees.

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Response should be minimum 200 characters

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Abhimanyu  Shandilya

Abhimanyu Shandilya

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Client,
Lawyers are not supposed to take legal work on commission basis hence that is not an ok way to go ahead. You can still get in touch with some lawyers and change the advocate on record for your case.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconCase registered under section 406 & 420
Dear Client What your friend has done is that he has filed a complaint citing criminal breach of trust and cheating by you. Did you have the written authorization from your friend to do online trading on his behalf? You need to engage a good criminal lawyer to who can defend you in the court of law.
question iconBlackmailing about to spread personal details
Dear Client Tell that person that what is doing is already a crime as he is threatening a female and if he publicizes anything like that the he will be committing crime under Section 509 of IPC and Section 67 and 67A of the Information technology Act and for that he will be booked under the law.
question iconWhat are the chances of bail in crime under Section 420 of IPC?
Dear Client Since Section 420 of IPC is cognizable and non bailable hence getting bail is very difficult but not impossible. You need to speak to your lawyer who is going to defend your father and also apply for bail. Give him all the facts and information and let him try his best to argue in the court room and seek bail. If the court is convinced that your father is not a directly involved and also the Police (IO) investigation says the same then there will be a good chance for bail.
question icon302
Dear Client Most probably he will not get the bail as it is Section 302 first of all and second that he is absconding. Basis these two reasons it will be almost impossible to get bail but given on the facts and circumstances he may get it and it all depends on all the information about the case.
question iconMy mobile was stolen
Dear Client, If you have received a summon from the court then you must appear and testify that your phone was stolen and the police have recovered it. If you want you can accompany a lawyer with you but the same is not needed. Thank you
Symbol for Lawyer
Find Lawyers by Location

Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town