Q. My Uncle is now going away from my mother's agricultural land

Anonymous

question iconMy Uncle is now going away from my mother's agricultural land

My mom got 0.9 Acres of agricultural land as a dowry from my Maternal grand father. He used to work and give us some amount per year as compensation. 3 Years back my grandfather was ill and he won't be able to work anymore ( He died 2 months back) . My uncle took over that land as a lease farmer and 1st year he gave us compensation but from past 2 years he is not giving any money. We are having some financial problem now and want to sell that land. Now my Uncle is threatening he will not allow us to sell that land and will not give any compensation also ( He is falsely accusing my grandfather gave some money in return he will keep this land ). This is 100% false argument and don't have any proofs. How can we throw him from my mother's land so that we can sell that land peace fully ( We have 100% original documents, He has nothing )

Advocate Sinjari  Bandyopadhyaya

Advocate Sinjari Bandyopadhyaya

A.If there is any Lease Agreement, then it is required to be scrutinized to analyze its terms and conditions to give opinion. It is necessary to file Title Suit in Civil Court for eviction of that Lessee.

question iconCase registered under section 406 & 420
Dear Client What your friend has done is that he has filed a complaint citing criminal breach of trust and cheating by you. Did you have the written authorization from your friend to do online trading on his behalf? You need to engage a good criminal lawyer to who can defend you in the court of law.
question iconBlackmailing about to spread personal details
Dear Client Tell that person that what is doing is already a crime as he is threatening a female and if he publicizes anything like that the he will be committing crime under Section 509 of IPC and Section 67 and 67A of the Information technology Act and for that he will be booked under the law.
question iconWhat are the chances of bail in crime under Section 420 of IPC?
Dear Client Since Section 420 of IPC is cognizable and non bailable hence getting bail is very difficult but not impossible. You need to speak to your lawyer who is going to defend your father and also apply for bail. Give him all the facts and information and let him try his best to argue in the court room and seek bail. If the court is convinced that your father is not a directly involved and also the Police (IO) investigation says the same then there will be a good chance for bail.
question icon302
Dear Client Most probably he will not get the bail as it is Section 302 first of all and second that he is absconding. Basis these two reasons it will be almost impossible to get bail but given on the facts and circumstances he may get it and it all depends on all the information about the case.
question iconMy mobile was stolen
Dear Client, If you have received a summon from the court then you must appear and testify that your phone was stolen and the police have recovered it. If you want you can accompany a lawyer with you but the same is not needed. Thank you

7604047602