Question Relating to  Billing Dispute of Postpaid Mobile Vodafone Question Relating to Billing Dispute of Postpaid Mobile Vodafone

I am a Post-paid Vodafone India Mobile user & the matter relates toa Billing Dispute Inv No MH 1412184664736 Dated 25th December,2021
The Billing Dispute in short is summarized below please
Dispute : International Calls 55 Nos Charged Usage 177 minutes Charges Rs 5637 ( Rs Five Thousand Six Hundred Thirty Seven Only) + GST @ 18% Rs 1015 totaling Rs 6652
I had never asked either verbally or in Written to Vodafone for ISD Activation Facility & as such would like to know Whether I am Liable & required to bear the above charges not asked for by me since the company is willing to waive Rs 500 with taxes

You may get issue a legal notice and approach Consumer Forum.

A.Dear Client
Didi you make the ISD/international calls? If yes then you do not have any chances of going ahead with the grievance since you have used it regardless of the fact whether ISD feature was activated by you or not. So, better take a call on that basis.

If you have used those services you are liable to pay the appropriate amount. Moreover, it has to be looked under the terms and conditions of the service provider for a clear picture.
Thank you

question iconWinzo gameing platform
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, winzo is a legal app so you cannot do much about it. You need to convince your husband not to use it much.
question iconSale of Holiday package using misleading promises
Sir you can hire a lawyer and complain for misrepresentation and fraud against the company and also get back the money you paid along with the compensation.
question iconE-commerce - I had ordered a product online
Sir since you shave the mail regarding the amount to be paid, you can show it to the authorities of the shopping site and clarify the matter. And if further the case is taken to the court you can easily show the receipt
question iconComplain against Flipcart on non delivery of products
Dear Sir, Yes, get issue legal notice and threaten to go to Consumer Court and claim compensation of Rs. 10 lakhs for such harassment.
question iconlaw on allowing husband in scan room
Dear client, There is not such law through which the doctor could have stopped the father of the child from coming into the room where the scan was happening. Thank you.