Muslim divorce Muslim divorce

Hello , my brother have send the talaq nama to his wife mentioning talaq e bayin word one time, according to deoband fatwa this talaq is revocable, husband and wife can marry again at any time, and muslim women protection act 2019 tells about instant and irrevocable talaq , but police have registred fir against my family , is it possible to include family of husband in only triple talaq section ,what i can do in this case.

Entire history is necessary and under which Sections FIR was issued.

A.Dear Client
I am also surprised that the Police has accepted the complaint against the family of the husband whereas ideally the husband should be booked under the law so called instant triple talaq. Let the police file the chargesheet in the court then a good lawyer will be able to defend properly.

question iconProperty Will Muslim Law
Dear Client If you make the will, I hope there will arise no problem. Also, you shld once consult who is well verse in Muslim law as there are provisions where the widow sometimes get different share...
question iconWhat is the procedure of islamic marriage with a foreigner
Dear client, Court marriages in India have given an opportunity for individuals to solemnize their marriage procedure, regardless of their nationality. The Special Marriage Act governs the court marr...
question iconMarriage - I am a Non-Muslim, Basically a Sikh
Dear client, Such marriages before conversion would be considered illegal under the Shariat law (Muslim law). So, Inter-religion marriages are performed under Special Marriage Act, 1954.
question iconMatrimonial - My wife demands transfer of land
Dear Sir, Please understand that wife has no right to share your properties her right is limited to claim maintenance from your net income.
question iconFIRST AND SECOND MARRIAGE AND CASES FILED
Dear Sir, Since you belongs to Muslim Community, marrying for second time is not an offence under Section 494 of IPC however both wives have equal rights to file cases under arrears provisions of Dome...