Apartment has no Association and Denying to form it Apartment has no Association and Denying to form it

My apartment age is 12 years old and there is no association yet, only 2-3 people is maintaining and no discussions to take decisions. I have informed them multiple times still they are doing as usual, i want to take action against them and i want my apartment to get register with proper association. I request your suggestions.

You may approach concerned Government Department and file a representation accordingly it will take steps.

An association is imperative to ensure the maintenance of the apartment and handle its day to day issues. Even after your requests no action is taken you can approach the Registrar or a Consumer Court.

Thank you.

A.Dear Client
It is mandatory that the apartment should have formed the association to regulate and manage the apartment affairs. If they do not listen to you then you can send a letter to the Society Registrar at your location/city to take action on this.

question iconWinzo gameing platform
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, winzo is a legal app so you cannot do much about it. You need to convince your husband not to use it much.
question iconSale of Holiday package using misleading promises
Sir you can hire a lawyer and complain for misrepresentation and fraud against the company and also get back the money you paid along with the compensation.
question iconE-commerce - I had ordered a product online
Sir since you shave the mail regarding the amount to be paid, you can show it to the authorities of the shopping site and clarify the matter. And if further the case is taken to the court you can easily show the receipt
question iconComplain against Flipcart on non delivery of products
Dear Sir, Yes, get issue legal notice and threaten to go to Consumer Court and claim compensation of Rs. 10 lakhs for such harassment.
question iconlaw on allowing husband in scan room
Dear client, There is not such law through which the doctor could have stopped the father of the child from coming into the room where the scan was happening. Thank you.