asking for subsequent year fees for issuing TC asking for subsequent year fees for issuing TC

I changed my college from 2nd year onwards and for that, I had given an application for NOC to my University so that I can apply for another University.

And for giving me NOC & TC they wanted the 2nd-year full fees from me because I was eligible for 2nd year. I have gone through the AICTE rules after that and I found that " any institution can't ask for subsequent year fee from a student who wants to cancel his admission or leave the college at any point of time" (Attached below).
I had also talked with the Public Grievance cell of AICTE and they told me to talk with OMBUDSMEN and with the UGC. I don’t know the OMBUDSMEN of my university, So I called the UGC and they told me to post and email a grievance to the UGC and Higher Education Dept of MP.

So, I did all the things at that time but I didn't get the reply from any where and Hence I paid 1 lakh fees to them for getting the TC. But my Caution money was left with him and till today I have not got my Caution money after many emails, they are just saying that it is in process.

You may approach the Department of College Education / Education Dept. of your state or the Secretary of Higher Education of the state. If the issue is not resolved you can file a complaint under the Consumer Protection Act as "students" also come under the scope 'consumers' as giving education is recognized as a service under the Act.

Thank you

A.Dear Client
If they are paying your caution money then send them a legal notice through a lawyer to recover your dues from them. Also send a copy to the UGC complaining about the deeds of the college mentioning the fact that you had to pay Rs. one lac although you were not needed to do so.

question iconWinzo gameing platform
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, winzo is a legal app so you cannot do much about it. You need to convince your husband not to use it much.
question iconSale of Holiday package using misleading promises
Sir you can hire a lawyer and complain for misrepresentation and fraud against the company and also get back the money you paid along with the compensation.
question iconE-commerce - I had ordered a product online
Sir since you shave the mail regarding the amount to be paid, you can show it to the authorities of the shopping site and clarify the matter. And if further the case is taken to the court you can easily show the receipt
question iconComplain against Flipcart on non delivery of products
Dear Sir, Yes, get issue legal notice and threaten to go to Consumer Court and claim compensation of Rs. 10 lakhs for such harassment.
question iconlaw on allowing husband in scan room
Dear client, There is not such law through which the doctor could have stopped the father of the child from coming into the room where the scan was happening. Thank you.