Online shopping company megaprime of Rajkot Gujarat fraud Online shopping company megaprime of Rajkot Gujarat fraud

Megaprime company of Rajkot Gujarat has committed an online shopping fraud by taking payment of several buyers all over the India and then shut down their websites permanently and never delivered the products . cancelled their GSTIN number and mobiles switched off. Not found at given company address . their courier topsunexpress are also untraceable.
My question is that we should file a consumer protection case or cyber crime or other criminal case under which sections. What's the fastest and economical way . Can a group of people file at some consolidated platform irrespective of their jurisdiction area of crime


Responded 8 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Client,
Go to your local police station and register an FIR, if they don't register the same make a criminal complaint to the magistrate. After that, the police officers are well equipped to handle such situations.
Thank you

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconWinzo gameing platform
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, winzo is a legal app so you cannot do much about it. You need to convince your husband not to use it much.
question iconSale of Holiday package using misleading promises
Sir you can hire a lawyer and complain for misrepresentation and fraud against the company and also get back the money you paid along with the compensation.
question iconE-commerce - I had ordered a product online
Sir since you shave the mail regarding the amount to be paid, you can show it to the authorities of the shopping site and clarify the matter. And if further the case is taken to the court you can easily show the receipt
question iconComplain against Flipcart on non delivery of products
Dear Sir, Yes, get issue legal notice and threaten to go to Consumer Court and claim compensation of Rs. 10 lakhs for such harassment.
question iconlaw on allowing husband in scan room
Dear client, There is not such law through which the doctor could have stopped the father of the child from coming into the room where the scan was happening. Thank you.