Fake WhatsApp messages Fake WhatsApp messages

Hi sir, since from two weeks daily I'm getting WhatsApp threatening messages stating that I need to pay the due or else they will contact my friends and family. I even not taken any loan from any app. Daily I'm blocking and reporting their numbers but next day I'm getting message from different number for different app due. Daily changing apps names also (cashcom,rupeewallet...etc) in that message asking to download app from browser. Please let me know the solution for this. Even I tried to call on those numbers some of them are switched off some of them saying they even don't have WhatsApp in their phone.

A.Dear Client
You need to visit the nearest police station and lodge a compliant for cyber crime and also be advised not to click on any links so that you do not download some virus or malware to your phone.

You may file a complaint in the cyber cell against all the numbers sending you these fake messages.

question iconOnline defamation
Hi client, Immediately report it to the cyber department of your area. If you are not aware of it, you can lodge a complain online. You can also lodge a complain in your local police station they w...
question iconData entry fraud charge money if I am not paying money so they are court case against
Dear Client This type of fraud is increasing day by day and no need to pay them anything because they are not the registered organizations and they will not be able to sue you in the court so it woul...
question iconWhatsApp blockmail calls
Dear Sir, You may immediately approach Cyber Police as well as law and order police so that they can register FIR and arrest such person.
question iconRich credit loan app Fraud
Dear Sir, You may approach Police and also threaten to viral the issue on the social network. You may file private complaint if you are knowing their names and company address.
question iconfraud online company
Dear Sir, Remedies against harassment by Recovery Agents Written By : Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge There are numerous cases of the oppressive and illegal conduct of recovery agents attempting t...