Unable to do Name Transfer - Owner Blacklist the vehicle Unable to do Name Transfer - Owner Blacklist the vehicle

I Have bough the used Car from agency saying single owner. While buying we verified the vehicle status in Parivahan the vehicle is clean and pending fine or Case. After we bought failed to do the Name transfer within a month. So Previous vehicle owner approached the RTO and blacklist the vehicle. Now we are ready to do NameTransfer but First owner deny to withdraw the complaint from RTO and he is not ready to speak over the phone & Personal. What we can do without remove the blacklist RTO couldnt help us to do Name Transfer.

You can produce documents of purchase with RTO and express your intention to pay fine for the delay in transfer of vehicle thus you may get a solution.

you should have transferred the car to your name as soon as you have bought it. you will have to make the previous to remove the vehicle from the blacklist. if he is not ready to do so, then issue a legal notice to him from the competent court.

question iconAlcohol dealing
Dear Client, Dealing in spurious liquor can invite imprisonment from 10 years to life term. The Gujarat law entails 7-10 years of jail to accused found dealing in alcohol, and death penalty if a victi...
question iconSold my 4 yrs old bike without RC
Dear client, The Motor Vehicle Act states that no person can drive a vehicle on Indian roads without a registration certificate. So, your sale is not legal if you are not transferring with RC. Better...
question iconEducational loan - get a education loan of 15 lakhs
Dear Client, There are some banks that can give you loan without the collateral. You can apply in them.
question iconMy father was lorry driver and he was dead in lorry due to heart attack. can i apply the claim for vehicle insurance?
Dear client, Sorry for your loss. The Delhi Consumer Commission has held a person who dies of cardiac arrest following a mishap is entitled to an accidental insurance claim. You might not be able to c...
question iconTraffic challan - I checked my challan online
Dear client, Kindly look into lok aadalat and check the grievance redessal mechanism of the online app.
Read Blogs on Transportation