Car parking issue - using is house commercially Car parking issue - using is house commercially

Our neighbour using is house commercially and his tenants encroaching the street by parking their four wheeler, what legal action can be taken against landlord

Responded 2 weeks ago

A.Dear client, in this situation you have file a Complaint to the near by police station or you can approach municipality. If not you can also file nuisance case against them.

You can go to Police Station preferably Traffic Police and lodge a complaint and also go to local authority office that is Municipality etc.

question iconSociety Maintenance - three building registered society
This is known as the society maintenance charge. These fees may be set by the general body, but they must be at least 0.75 percent of the cost of the flat/shop every year. For a 1000 sq ft apartment, the annual charge will be Rs. 9,000/-.
question iconTenant not vacating house and giving rent since 8 months
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can get a legal notice issued in order to address this situation.
question iconLeave and Licensee agreement ended. Licensee isnt vacating premises
Sir, for a clear view i need to read your licensee agreement and and the terms and conditions you've mentioned in it about leaving of the tenant.
question iconHow to mutation my grandmother property which was gifted to my father
Dear client, I am sorry to hear that however in cases like this one have to go through the will (if any). In case you don't have any will, and have no siblings then you can approach the Registrar office and civil court for the grant of heir certificate and accordingly proceed with it.
question iconSubletting - transfer of the business
Dear Client You are transferring your business and not transferring the tenancy rights or subletting the premises you have taken on rent/lease. For subletting you will have to make a separate agreement of subletting.