Will i pay stamp duty and registration charges or it will automatically transferred to my name for free Will i pay stamp duty and registration charges or it will automatically transferred to my name for free

We have 5 lands and we are 5 brothers. 4 land registered in our father's name and 1 name is in our big brother's name.Our father was passed away without any will. So we mutually decide and did a partition deed. In the partition deed there is written the property which was in big brother's name will be transferred to me. And the property which were in father's name will transferred to other 4 brothers.

*Will i have to pay 5% stamp duty and 2℅ registration charge* in odisha to register my plot which was in my brother's name but in partition deed it is written it will transfer to me. And will my 4 brothers pay any charge on registering their property which is in father's name?

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, these things depend on local laws, hence, it is advisable to consult a local lawyer.

question iconRegister as a Non-profit Registered body
Dear Sir, U may go for limited liability company or Society to avoid future complications. U may collect relevant By-laws of 2 or 3 similar organizations, then go ahead.
question iconPASSPORT FAILED - dont have current residential proof
Dear Client If you do not have any of the valid proof of address then the authorities would ask you to produce an Address proof Affidavit. The document has to be drafted on a stamp paper of minimum value and notarised. Hope it helps
question iconland is registered by brother without free consent of other brothers and sister
Dear Client, If the land is in your father's name and if your father is alive then the land can be transferred to the name of the Brother but only with the approval of the father, there is no requirement of consent of brothers and sisters. If your father has passed away only then will you have equal share in the property, if in the case your father has not written a will. If its the latter scenario then you may file a petition questioning the registration of the property under the brother's name, as the property belongs equally amongst all the siblings. Thank you so much, I hope this answer helped you.
question iconQuery - If the the plot in municipal corporation
Dear Client To be eligible under the EWS scheme the family annual income needs to be less than 8.00 lacs including the income from the land or farming.
question iconland registration - will the land registration be accepted
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, the document for which stamp duty is paid, has legal status only upon payment of stamp duty.