About category -  I am a divorced and single parent About category - I am a divorced and single parent

Myself Mamatha aleti from Telangana. I am a divorced and single parent. Before am an sc-c candidate, in 2019 i belived lord jesus, recently i converted as a Christian. Then i applied to bc-c certificate. Then my question is i belong to which category obc or others or sc

A.Dear client, as per the details provided, you belong to the backward class category. The BC C card is valid and applicable for minorities converted to Christianity. You can use the certificate in Christian Institutions as a minority benefit under the Act.

question iconStudent issue
Dear Sir, such cases are many. Only remedy available to you is to approach High Court and get a directions to return your originals if they are holding otherwise ask them to go to court to recover ar...
question iconCase filling
Dear Client, Kindly give more details about the facts of the case and then only can I advice you. Thank you.
question iconI was used political flag in my car
Dear Client If you use political flag on your cars it is a punishable offence. Party flags can be used by only the executive members of the party and not by ordinary member. Hope it helps.
question iconHarassment and Money Not Given
Hello Client, Please contact an advocate and file a case against these people on the grounds of mental and physical cruelty.
question iconThreatening Tone of Messages on WhatsApp Group
Dear Client You should report this matter to the local police station of your jurisdiction. Hope it helps.