College fights , ragging College fights , ragging

I had an argument with a senior in my college and I slapped him in public so he brought some 20 other seniors to beat but i got the news and ran away and so they got to my roomate who was not even at the scene and slapped him and hold him in our room and tortured him mentally for two hours and the next day they made a complaint against me and when my roomate told the college committee what happened to him they ignored the fact that ragging did take place and suspended both of us for a year and no action took place against those seniors

A.Dear client,
1800-180-5522 call this number and file a complaint against your college and students involved in it.
Or, www.antiragging.in go to this website and file an affidavit.

question iconStudent issue
Dear Sir, such cases are many. Only remedy available to you is to approach High Court and get a directions to return your originals if they are holding otherwise ask them to go to court to recover ar...
question iconCase filling
Dear Client, Kindly give more details about the facts of the case and then only can I advice you. Thank you.
question iconI was used political flag in my car
Dear Client If you use political flag on your cars it is a punishable offence. Party flags can be used by only the executive members of the party and not by ordinary member. Hope it helps.
question iconHarassment and Money Not Given
Hello Client, Please contact an advocate and file a case against these people on the grounds of mental and physical cruelty.
question iconThreatening Tone of Messages on WhatsApp Group
Dear Client You should report this matter to the local police station of your jurisdiction. Hope it helps.