CO OPERATIVE BANK NOT ALLOWING TO WITHDRAW THE SHARES CO OPERATIVE BANK NOT ALLOWING TO WITHDRAW THE SHARES

I AM HAVING THE SHARES OF ABHYUDAYA CO OPERATIVE BANK IN MAHARASHTRA, BANK IS REFUSE MY SHARE WITHDRAWAL REQUEST STATING THAT RBI HAS INSTRUCTED TO HOLD THE SHARE WITHDRAWAL. I LIKE TO KNOW THAT CAN RBI INSTRUCT ANY BANK TO HOLD THE SHARES WITHDRAWAL. IN THIS CASE WHERE I CAN RAISE THE COMPLAINT

You can withdraw the money you have invested in stock markets anytime as no rules are preventing you from it. However, there are fee, commissions and costs that you have to consider.
Therefore there are no auch rule and you can file FIR against such companies.

question iconFlipkart refund has not been credited since 1 month
Dear Sir, When you are dealing online you have to face such risks. For so small amount you cannot fight by going to Consumer forum to exercise your rights. Anyway threaten to put bad ranking in the so...
question iconReturning product
Dear Madam, You may issue a legal notice threatening to approach Police and consumer forum claiming huge compensation.
question iconTravel tour package Refund
Dear Client It all depends on what kind of terms and conditions you had agreed for while booking the tour package and what were the refund policies in case of cancellation. Basis that you can surely a...
question iconServices not provided by the association
Dear Client Firstly you can deliver a legal notice to the Association mentioning about your problem and wait for their reply and after that you can also go for court proceedings. Hope it helps.
question iconNeed Refund for services not availed
Dear Client Firstly you need to check your invoice and contract details if they do not have refund policy and you have purchased the particular plan then you can not claim. But there are certain grou...