when landlord refuses to refund the deposit when landlord refuses to refund the deposit

I've been staying in a rented flat for which an 11-month lease has just ended. The landlord is refusing to refund my deposit unless I can find a replacement to take up the flat, which is mentioned in the Rental Agreement. I have informed him 15 days prior and theres nothing mentioned like I have to inform him 30 days prior in agreement.

You are not bound to find out another tenant and he cannot insist upon you to get another tenant. Further he cannot refuse to refund your deposit.

question iconFlipkart refund has not been credited since 1 month
Dear Sir, When you are dealing online you have to face such risks. For so small amount you cannot fight by going to Consumer forum to exercise your rights. Anyway threaten to put bad ranking in the so...
question iconReturning product
Dear Madam, You may issue a legal notice threatening to approach Police and consumer forum claiming huge compensation.
question iconTravel tour package Refund
Dear Client It all depends on what kind of terms and conditions you had agreed for while booking the tour package and what were the refund policies in case of cancellation. Basis that you can surely a...
question iconServices not provided by the association
Dear Client Firstly you can deliver a legal notice to the Association mentioning about your problem and wait for their reply and after that you can also go for court proceedings. Hope it helps.
question iconNeed Refund for services not availed
Dear Client Firstly you need to check your invoice and contract details if they do not have refund policy and you have purchased the particular plan then you can not claim. But there are certain grou...