Q. School

Anonymous

Well my mother is a teacher and she recently just scolded a student because he was harassing girls so in return he torn seat of my mother's scooty and again he torn it and now they have plan to completely break my mother's scooty so what should i do file a a complain what should i do boy is under 18

A. go to police officials with the evidence that those boys are involves in destructing the seats of the scooter etc. For details, pl. contact some family advocate through vidhikarya.com

A. Dear, how can you so surely say that it has been done by him.
You need to have evidence to substantiate what you are saying.
If, it can be proved then you may file a complain to the principal of the school along with all evidences and ask for a PTM.
Even after that the problem still persist then you may file a complain with the police station but this may adversely affect the career of the student. If her understands by a warning then it is ok, otherwise you may take harsh steps against him.
Hope the above HELPS.

Vedant Lakhotia

A. Now a days it has become common practice that parents are not strict with their children or like disciplinary action on their children, we have witnessed that the issue become serious trouble shooters.In the first incidence the boys harassing the girls & your action should have brought to the notice of your colleagues & school management & the goonda act of the boy repeatedly speaks about his goondagiri. It is better to keep everything in writing with witness to the action to protect & defend yourself from unwanted hardship & serious consequences.

A. yes you can do so, but, it may hamper that student's career but keeping that in mind nobody has the right to damage others property.

A. Hello,
Well I really don't think that this is an issue where you need to go to the police station. But if it is necessary then you can lodge a complaint with the police. But in my belief, the school authority could help you better in this matter.

Purbasha Roy

A. Firstly, how you came ro know that this time they planned to destroy the scooty completely.
Secondly, if a child is under 18 years then also you can lodge complaint to the police.
But it will be quite good, if the school administration takes some effective action against that student. They may call his parents, or even suspend him for his acts.

Taran Dwivedi