Q. For getting me back my documents from college.

Pranay Kodape

Q.For getting me back my documents from college.
Hello sir,
sir, i had some some issue's with my college, actually in 2017 i attended the neet exam and passed it .Also secured a seat at physiotherapy college in pune. And also got the admission there , as i m the student of ST category and avg. family i secured the seat through the govt. Cap round ,but even though , the college demanded me for the fees for getting admissions, so however my family adjusted the fees as they dont want to waste my year. But actually after 3 months my family economic condition literally went down and i had to take a backward step and decided to my take admission back and demanded to return my documents but College refused to return the documents back with a demand for paying the fees of total 4 years and was literally pressurized to not take my admission back but due no economic condition of paying fees, i had to return home without completing my degree... So sir how could i get my documents back?? As i dont want to waste my One more year. Please help me.

A. ) Dear Mr.Pranay Kodape,
The educational institution is demanding money as because you had blocked one seat of that academic year for next 4 years.Had it been a Government College, your things would have been simpler. Since, it is a private college, they are demanding money.However, you sort it out among yourselves failing which you bring it to the notice of educational authorities of the concerned state government.

It is like not handing over the dead body to the relatives by the hospital authorities for non clearing the hospital bills. The Supreme Courts says in such situations the claim of hospital must be settled by a Civil Court. In the similar way your documents cannot be retained by college authorities it is a criminal offences and you can threaten to lodge criminal complaint. Get issue a strong legal notice followed by messages to various WhatsApp groups about the cruel attitude of college authorities. If you are strong and do above two options then this college authorities immediately returned your documents.