ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.For getting me back my documents from college.
Administrative Law (422)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (521)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (379)
Child Custody (147)
Civil (1950)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (548)
Contracts and Agreements (452)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1523)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (322)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (142)
Divorce (475)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (546)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1049)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1857)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (255)
Immigration (54)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (576)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (58)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2743)
Real Estate (402)
Registration (134)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)

Q. For getting me back my documents from college.

Placeholder image

Pranay Kodape

posted 4 months ago

Hello sir,
sir, i had some some issue's with my college, actually in 2017 i attended the neet exam and passed it .Also secured a seat at physiotherapy college in pune. And also got the admission there , as i m the student of ST category and avg. family i secured the seat through the govt. Cap round ,but even though , the college demanded me for the fees for getting admissions, so however my family adjusted the fees as they dont want to waste my year. But actually after 3 months my family economic condition literally went down and i had to take a backward step and decided to my take admission back and demanded to return my documents but College refused to return the documents back with a demand for paying the fees of total 4 years and was literally pressurized to not take my admission back but due no economic condition of paying fees, i had to return home without completing my degree... So sir how could i get my documents back?? As i dont want to waste my One more year. Please help me.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 2 of 2 Responses

A. Dear Mr.Pranay Kodape,
The educational institution is demanding money as because you had blocked one seat of that academic year for next 4 years.Had it been a Government College, your things would have been simpler. Since, it is a private college, they are demanding money.However, you sort it out among yourselves failing which you bring it to the notice of educational authorities of the concerned state government.
Shanti Ranjan Behera

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Shanti Ranjan Behera

Experience: 22 Year(s)

Responded 4 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here

A. Dear Sir,
It is like not handing over the dead body to the relatives by the hospital authorities for non clearing the hospital bills. The Supreme Courts says in such situations the claim of hospital must be settled by a Civil Court. In the similar way your documents cannot be retained by college authorities it is a criminal offences and you can threaten to lodge criminal complaint. Get issue a strong legal notice followed by messages to various WhatsApp groups about the cruel attitude of college authorities. If you are strong and do above two options then this college authorities immediately returned your documents.

For full procedure contact me on mobile through Vidhikarya.
Rate me Five Star *
Please visit the following link.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us