Is plaintiff's written statement must with his declaration & affidavit in reply of defendant's injuction application as per CPC, 1908, Order 7 - Rule 11(a)(d) & Order 22 - Rule 4(3)? Is plaintiff's written statement must with his declaration & affidavit in reply of defendant's injuction application as per CPC, 1908, Order 7 - Rule 11(a)(d) & Order 22 - Rule 4(3)?

Is plaintiff's written statement must with his declaration & affidavit in reply of defendant's injuction application as per CPC, 1908, Order 7 - Rule 11(a)(d) & Order 22 - Rule 4(3)?

A.Something wrong . Not sure

Your question is improper as such please ask the question in a proper way.

question iconclosing the roof common passage
Dear Sir, It is a civil nature of dispute. If u can establish that there was common passage to the roof then, u can get injunction order against the obstructor.
question iconIs my position legal if I occupy plot without north road
Dear Sir, You have to place the records before the legal experts to give you exact legal opinion otherwise, u may be misled.
question iconLand Issue
Dear Sir, You have to approach directly to the High Court and get a stay order on such circular or notification issued in respect of your land which is being enjoyed by you for more than 30 years.
question iconInjuction Suit
Dear Sir, U must file a suit for declaration in respect of your accrued right on the basis of Easementary and ancillary relief may be claimed for injunction. Please read the following: --------------...
question iconKarnataka 2A creamy layer clarification
EQUIVALENT POSTS FOR OBC CREAMY LAYER.. PLEASE VISIT FOLLOWING LINK CAREFULLY http://www.ncbc.nic.in/Writereaddata/Supplementary%20Creamy%20Layer%20Report%20241115%20final%20at%20430PM%20Corrected%20b...