ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Administrative Law (420)
Adoption (118)
Advertising (45)
Animal Laws (38)
Arbitration and Mediation (38)
Aviation (15)
Banking (518)
Bankruptcy and Debt (171)
Cheque Bounce (377)
Child Custody (146)
Civil (1938)
Commercial (68)
Consumer Protection (544)
Contracts and Agreements (450)
Corporate and Incorporation (91)
Criminal (1517)
Customs, Excise (34)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (318)
Debt and Lending Agreement (76)
Debt Collection (138)
Divorce (468)
Divorce and Separation (1599)
Documentation (298)
Domestic Violence (543)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (20)
Employment and Labour (1038)
Environment and Natural Resources (29)
Family (1844)
Financial Markets and Services (89)
Government Contracts (51)
Human Rights (253)
Immigration (51)
Industrial Laws (51)
Insurance (67)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (98)
International Laws (11)
IT Contracts (41)
Juvenile (17)
Landlord and Tenant (564)
Licensing (21)
Mail Fraud (14)
Maternity (57)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (16)
Mergers and Acquisition (20)
Military Laws (9)
Motor Accident (132)
Muslim Laws (56)
Outsourcing Agreement/Laws (5)
Partnership (56)
Police Laws (60)
Power of Attorney (74)
Privacy (89)
Property (2731)
Real Estate (400)
Registration (133)
RTI (110)
Sale (57)
Sale of Goods (20)
Sex Crime (136)
Sexual Harassment (6)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (69)
Software License (4)
Tax (13)
Tax-GST (6)
Tax-Income Tax (22)
Tax-Property Tax (30)
Telecommunication (10)
Torts (16)
Transportation (49)
Trust and Society (NGO) (80)
Will (142)
Work Permits (30)


Placeholder image


posted 1 month ago

INHERITANCE PROPERTY PARTITION. A PROPERTY WAS DIVIDED BETWEEN TWO BROTHERS. In the year of 1965. For the same PANCHYATH PARKATH WAS DONE. In that a statement was also written that the property was divided equally to brothers. The RTC dated year basis 65-66,66-67,67-68, 68-69,69-70,70-71 was all in the name of party (A & B). Party (A) was expired in the year of 1972.
After (A) Party’s death. Property RTC rights came to the name of party (B). In the time of prime minister Indira Gandhi, a tenancy reform was made stating that “Tenant will be the owner of the land” in the year between 1979 to 1984. In that act party (B) received the rights on the inheritance property to his name. Now party (B) has declared that he is the solo party for the inherited property.
Here my query is do (A) party’s proponents have the right to get the share in inheritance property. (This property also comes under Hindu undivided family – after partition in the year of 1965 the family was lived jointly until 1980) Same property was enjoyed by both the (A & B) family members until 1984.
Suggest what are all the procedures to be taken towards to get the equal share by (A) party’s proponents.
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 1 of 1 Responses

A. Dear Sir,
The description given by your is to lengthy please make it short and re-submit as experts have no time to spare as it is free and charity work.

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us