Q. Legal Opinion for Marriage

Anonymous

Q.Legal Opinion for Marriage
Dear sir, I'm living in pune with my boyfriend in live in relationship frm past 10 months.. In that time,
I got pregnant twice n my bf ask me to abort it and I don't hv any reports or anything abt that as he brings medicine from his frnd shopee..And he cheated on me several times.,still I accepted him.. And I want to marry him bt he keeps ignoring me.. His family is also against our marriage.. What should I do nw?

A. ) Mam the way out is very simple.
It is clear that your bf is not into any futuristic plans as I can decipher from your query.
The Supreme Court of India has judgments which state that live in relations are equal to marriage.
You can file a case the following cases:

1. Domestic Violence u/s 12 of the PWDV Act
2. You can also create a charge u/s 375 of IPC
3. You can file a case u/s 9 of the HMA for restitution of conjugal rights

File an FIR immediately so that your bf understands that live in has similar rights that of marriage. Maybe further steps will not be required but in case you need to I have elaborated the same above.

Coming to your query of family non acceptance.
I believe both of you have attained the age of marriage ie. 18 for you and 21 for the boy.
You can go to a marriage registrar and marry. [complete rights to marry with your choice].

A. ) WHY don't you consider his deemed wife and say you are his legal wife and file DV case and claim all benefits of a married wife.Live in relationships are no less than thread cultured marriages.

A. ) Dear client in your case The Supreme court in the D. Velusamy v. D. Patchaiammal case made it clear that if the man has a live-in arrangement with a woman only for sexual reasons, neither partner can claim benefits of a legal marriage. In order to be eligible for palimony, a relationship must comply with certain conditions. That's why i strongly suggest you that never involve in emotions and file police complaint against him.

Sayaree Ganguly

A. ) Dear Client,
File a FIR againt him at the nearest police station . Charge under sec 375 can also be given on him as according to recent Supreme Court judgment rape can also be committed by obtaining consent by undue influence, fraud or cheating.
In this case you have been cheated in order to obtain consent.
Thanks .

A. ) U can file criminal complaint against them immediately to the nearest police station

A. ) You can file a criminal complaints against him for causing mental, physical,emotional and sexual abuse to you,
Call/mail for a detailed discussion