Copyright issues Copyright issues

I am starting an e-commerce site where I'll be having multi-brand product at a rate less than the retail price on stores
Can you please tell me are there any copyright related cases that can occur on it like do I have to take permission from brand to sell their products
If there are any copyright issue the how can I avoid them

Yes, if you are selling the products of branded companies then you are seek permission.

A.if you are purchasing them from an authorized dealer, no permission would be required, if you are not violating any terms

A.yes, to sell any branded product, you would require permission from the company,

A.If you made any legal agreement between both companies then no need for it

question iconLegal notice for infringement of trademark
Dear Sir, You may immediately file a suit for injunction and get restrain order against it and it stop its business otherwise you will loose good will in the market.
question iconCancellation of candidature for Govt. Job
Dear Sir, Yes, somebody must lodge complaint to the appointing authority and ask them to investigate to find out the truth and ultimately his services will be terminated.
question iconWhats up- In telegram I lost 60k
Dear Sir, You may lodge complaint with Police as it is cyber claim better go to Cyber wing of Police so that you can recover said amount.
question iconStay on land by family member against house building
Dear Sir, You may file partition suit and ask for partition and in the meanwhile file objections and get vacate such stay order granted in favor of your brother.
question iconChairman in co-operative society
Dear Sir, Depending upon bye-laws of your Society one can become chairman. I could have explained more if background is known to me. You are supposed to give more details to get detailed answer. Please be inform that free questions deserves to be attended on priority basis so be brief but disclose summary of your case.
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark Lawyers