Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Cheated by application developer

Q.Cheated by application developer
I started a food ordering app in jhansi city and my app developer started that business in other cities using my name as he is having full control over application because he produced it hence now I am helpless as he is doing work according to him so please suggest me any path how can I cope up with this

A. ) Follow the following

1. Lodge a police complain
2. Send them a legal notice
3. File a sit for restraining them from doing such business.

A. ) send him a legal notice through counsel to stop the illegal activity immediately and also claim damages for the illegal act already done,
if do not respond, file a police complaint against him taking help of a lawyer

You may get issue a legal notice then file a civil suit restraining him doing the same business.

SUBRATHA RAY

A. ) Hello Ritik Sahu,
First thing when you have started a food ordering app you must have given your details or ideas or requirement to the app developer. So first find that. The deal for developing the app was accepted from both the parties, there must be a contract or invoice for such service provided by the developer or evidence of depositing the money to the app developer.
So, first of all, gather all the evidences. Secondly do you have the trademark for the name of the business you have started ? Also, trade license for such business. If you don't have the trademark then you can go and apply for the trademark first.
Next step as you have asked the developer to give you a ready food ordering app you must have paid him the advance or total amount so there is an opportunity to ask and file a case against the non delivery of the food ordering app by the developer to you.
Gather all the above-mentioned details and contact me I will guide you further with filing a case related to your issue in the concerned forum for a criminal case.