Q. Migrants sc certificate

Placeholder image


posted 6 months ago

Q.Migrants sc certificate
Sir im belong to the namashudra sc cast in west Bengal. my father have sc certificate from there. I want to issue my central sc certificate from u.p where im living from my childhood. I have a rti report which is say that i can make my sc certificate to show the geniuen sc certificate of my father. Please help me

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 34 Year(s)

Responded 6 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
If the Authorities not issuing such certificate then you may approach High Court through Advocate.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us