Q. Fraud

Placeholder image

Ajith J

posted 6 months ago

I have ordered a product from quikr.. I contacted them they forwarded me a number of seller... The seller was from dubai.... I ordered from him a laptop... He gave me tracking details and number.. The tracking id he gave me when now i contacted the dhl they said its not valid.... I have payed huge amount for the product.. He says the product is in india and asked clearance fee.. I payed him that too.. Now still i haven't got the product.. All the transactions i did was into the sbi account of Indian persons.... If it's a fraud i want to do something... He said today he will see to it.. That i get the product.. But i contacted quikr i told them about it.. And asked them about details about the add.. They just deleted that add from their site.. That's soo mean.. I want to sue all.. If it's a fraud.. I have sent 60,000 yet.... I won't be able to pay u sir.. I'm sorry... If u have any suggestions now.. Tell me.. And if it comes out as a fraud then i can proceed.... I am still waiting for the seller to get my product back... Hope you understand sir

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Shreyash Mohta

Experience: 2 Year(s)

Responded 5 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) File a police complaint as soon as possible.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Swapnil S Bhalerao

Experience: 4 Year(s)

Responded 6 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Hello,
You need to file a poldice complaint immediately and if needed you can proceed with fraud charges against such person.
Hope that helps!

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us