Q. Fraud

Ajith J

Q.Fraud
I have ordered a product from quikr.. I contacted them they forwarded me a number of seller... The seller was from dubai.... I ordered from him a laptop... He gave me tracking details and number.. The tracking id he gave me when now i contacted the dhl they said its not valid.... I have payed huge amount for the product.. He says the product is in india and asked clearance fee.. I payed him that too.. Now still i haven't got the product.. All the transactions i did was into the sbi account of Indian persons.... If it's a fraud i want to do something... He said today he will see to it.. That i get the product.. But i contacted quikr i told them about it.. And asked them about details about the add.. They just deleted that add from their site.. That's soo mean.. I want to sue all.. If it's a fraud.. I have sent 60,000 yet.... I won't be able to pay u sir.. I'm sorry... If u have any suggestions now.. Tell me.. And if it comes out as a fraud then i can proceed.... I am still waiting for the seller to get my product back... Hope you understand sir

A. ) File a police complaint as soon as possible.

Adv. Swapnil S Bhalerao

A. ) Hello,
You need to file a poldice complaint immediately and if needed you can proceed with fraud charges against such person.
Hope that helps!
Regards.