Selected {{UnlockArray.length}}

Q. Lie Detector test

Prasaf Teladevalapalli

Q.Lie Detector test
I want to know what kind of offenses usually lead to lie detector test. I also want to know the maximum duration for which the lie detector test may continue. If the concerned person who is subjected to lie detector test is speaking the facts, is the lie detector test any more required. I also want to know if the concerened person is proved to be innocent whether the government may be asked to pay the compensation for spoiling his reputation and his livelihood

A. ) dear client i agreed on advice given that It is related to be answered by the Investigation Office. He has discretionary power in the questions posed by you. They need not pay any compensation. Question compensation arise only if you are HONORABLE ACQUITTED in the concerned criminal case.

It is related to be answered by the Investigation Office. He has discretionary power in the questions posed by you. They need not pay any compensation. Question compensation arise only if you are HONORABLE ACQUITTED in the concerned criminal case.