MD RIZWAN KHALID MD RIZWAN KHALID

My mother in law have a house in Katihar, Bihar. She has rented her house @ Rs 1300 pm on rent in year 2004 vide an agreement. In the said agreement, tenure of house rental have not been mentioned.
All other terms and conditions such as rental increment @ 15% every three, no reconstruction in building etc.
After agreement, rental was paid for 2 years, thereafter renter have stopped paying rent. No any letter was issued to Renter by house owner my mother in law for payment of rent.
During visit of house by us few months ago, it is observed that alteration in house without any intimation.
Now my mother in law want to evacuate her house for residential purpose for her own, but renter have denied to vacate house.
What should be procedure to vacate her house, pl help.

A.Get issue a legal notice and use force and throw him out. Let him go to civil court. If he goes police station then say it is civil matter and they cannot interfere.
Please give me Rank 5 if you feel my answer helped you

A.You will need send legal notice through advocate immediately otherwise become your headache

Anish Palkar

A.I have gone through your query in detail.
1) The rental agreement which was signed in the year 2004 has to be reviewed who were the persons who were having the position of the rented place details have to be known.
2) which is the exact location in Katihar –Bihar?
3) We will have to send legal notice for vacating of the same.
4) As they were not paying the rent for so many years why did you all not take any kind of action.
5) We will also have to file a separate suit for or vacating the same. Other charges of trespassing the private property can be included in the case..
If you realize my professional skills, the time & efforts put in by me needs to be truly appreciated, and then Please “CLICK MY LIKES/ THUMBS UP/GIFT” button shown below this reply format & also CLICK/ WRITE a “REVIEW” in 5 star as I have answered your query in detail. Hope this information is useful
ADV. ANISH PALKAR (High Court)

question iconRelease Deed of Agricultural Land in Rajasthan state
You need to have a proper succession certificate issued against the said ancestral property from the local court of the property's jurisdiction or your local jurisdiction to execute any release document against the said ancestral property.
question iconopen car parking issue
Dear Sir, You have to lodge a complaint with your management committee of your housing society. If not successful, then go to concerned Govt department to initiate action against the concerned.
question iconFather and brothers are selling ancestral land
Dear Sir, You have to file partition suit immediately and you will get a defined share and you may file interim application restraining your father and brother from alienating ancestral properties till disposal of partition suit.
question iconProperty dispute - My uncle took signature of my mother
Dear Sir, You may immediately lodge a complaint through your mother and also approach Civil Court and Revenue Courts.
question iconE Khata and DC converted (for complete layout) or Panchayat Khata
Dear Sir, You may go with property which DC converted and try to get loan from Nationalized Bank if not atleast from LIC.