Proofs to be submitted for obtaining mutation certificate Proofs to be submitted for obtaining mutation certificate

To obtain mutation certificate of my ancestors property, is it enough if I submit Family tree, aadhar card, voter id along with the application? Please advise.

Srinivasa Prasad

Responded 1 year ago

A.Alongwith the above documents, you need to submit the proof of your relationship with your ancestor from whom you are claiming title viz., succession / legal heir certificate and obtain mutation of your name.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconRegarding structural audit
Dear Sir, A Co-operative Society which has for its objects the promotion of the economic interests or general welfare of its members, or of the public, in accordance with Co-operative Principles, or a Co-operative Society established with the object of facilitating the operations of such a society may be registered under KCS Act (Section 4). The aims of the society should not be inconsistent with the principles of social justice, and its bye-laws not contrary to the Provisions of the KCS Act and Rules. It should comply with the requirements of sound business and have reasonable chance of success before it could be considered for registration (Section 7). Thus a Co-operative Society is a business organization with a special mode of doing business, in a strictly business like manner tempered by a high moral purpose of encouraging in its members, habits of honesty, industry, thrift, prudence, punctuality and mutual help. The liability of a Co-operative Society may be limited or un limited subject to the provisions of Section 4 read with Section 5. The registration of a society shall render it a body corporate by the name under which it is registered having perpetual succession and a common seal and with power to hold property, enter into contracts, etc., (Sec.9). The Act provides for compulsory audit by the Director of Co-operative Audit or a person authorised by him (Sec. 63). Under sub-section (4 A) of Section 63 of the Act every Co-operative Society shall submit for each Co-operative year, to the Registrar and the Director of Co-operative Audit, statements showing the receipts and disbursements, Profit and Loss and the Balance Sheet for the year and such other statements and returns as the Registrar or the Director of Co-operative Audit may direct. According to Rule 51 of KCS Rules every Society has to keep Books of Accounts and Registers in connection with the business of the society in such form as the Director of Co-operative Audit may from time to time require.
question iconLand on my Release deed does not exist in land records
Dear Sir, It seems they have cheated you better get such certified copies physically and never believe online information there after lodge a complaint for having cheated you.
question iconSadabainama
Dear Sir, It seems the property situated other than Karnataka state as such please go to the office of local advocate and get advise who is more acquainted with local laws.
question iconDefendant agreed the issue raised by plaintiff
Dear Sir, It is for your advocates to prepare memorandum of compromise under order 23 Rule 1 & 3 of Civil procedure code and thus get close the case.
question iconHarrasment by neighbours - We live in a building of 3 floors
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can file a suit of nuisance in order to address this situation.