Worst case scenario where I could not get an NOC of the Vehicle Worst case scenario where I could not get an NOC of the Vehicle

Hi,
I am shifting my place from Pune to Delhi within 30 days. I need to get an NOC from the bank as well as RTO.
My question is what if I cannot obtain an NOC within one month and have to move to Delhi along with my vehicle.
Looking for back up options so I don't get harassed by Delhi police or violates any traffic rules.

The Delhi Police will give you a six-month grace period to change your RTO. Second, you can ask the Banking Ombudsman to direct your bank to make it easier for you to transport your automobile from Pune to Delhi. Let us know if you require any further assistance!
Thank you.

You will have six months margin period by Delhi Police to change RTO to RTO. Secondly, you can approach Banking Ombudsman to issue directions to your Bank to facilitate you to take your vehicle from Pune to Delhi.

question iconAlcohol dealing
Dear Client, Dealing in spurious liquor can invite imprisonment from 10 years to life term. The Gujarat law entails 7-10 years of jail to accused found dealing in alcohol, and death penalty if a victim has died. There is punishment of up to 10 years' imprisonment for offences like drinking and possession of alcohol.
question iconSold my 4 yrs old bike without RC
Dear client, The Motor Vehicle Act states that no person can drive a vehicle on Indian roads without a registration certificate. So, your sale is not legal if you are not transferring with RC. Better make sure that he has the RC. You might land up in trouble later on. No letters will work in such cases.
question iconEducational loan - get a education loan of 15 lakhs
Dear Client, There are some banks that can give you loan without the collateral. You can apply in them.
question iconMy father was lorry driver and he was dead in lorry due to heart attack. can i apply the claim for vehicle insurance?
Dear client, Sorry for your loss. The Delhi Consumer Commission has held a person who dies of cardiac arrest following a mishap is entitled to an accidental insurance claim. You might not be able to claim it under vehicle insurance though. It depends upon different insurance companies. It's better to talk to the agents of those companies and claim for it later.
question iconTraffic challan - I checked my challan online
Dear client, Kindly look into lok aadalat and check the grievance redessal mechanism of the online app.
Read Blogs on Transportation