Worst case scenario where I could not get an NOC of the Vehicle Worst case scenario where I could not get an NOC of the Vehicle

2 years ago

Hi,
I am shifting my place from Pune to Delhi within 30 days. I need to get an NOC from the bank as well as RTO.
My question is what if I cannot obtain an NOC within one month and have to move to Delhi along with my vehicle.
Looking for back up options so I don't get harassed by Delhi police or violates any traffic rules.

The Delhi Police will give you a six-month grace period to change your RTO. Second, you can ask the Banking Ombudsman to direct your bank to make it easier for you to transport your automobile from Pune to Delhi. Let us know if you require any further assistance!
Thank you.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

You will have six months margin period by Delhi Police to change RTO to RTO. Secondly, you can approach Banking Ombudsman to issue directions to your Bank to facilitate you to take your vehicle from Pune to Delhi.

question iconcar black list
Dear Client, As per the mandatory provisions of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 and M V Rules, 1989, once a vehicle is sold, the purchaser has to submit statutory forms and other required documents along...
question iconVehicle ownership transfer
Dear Client, There are statutory forms to be signed both by the ex-owner and the present owner to process the transfer of ownership of the vehicle and change of address in the Certificate of Registrat...
question iconI was issued echallan wrongly
Dear Client, Sometimes, E-Challans are wrongfully issued if there are errors with the CCTV camera footage. In this case, you can use the Parivahan website’s Complaint Facility. You must provide proof...
question iconTraffic Challan Query
Dear Client, It appears that a traffic challan is generated for violation of traffic rules that show no vehicle number and the information often uploaded in the virtual platform is typically confusing...
question iconTraffic Challan with my DL and a Wrong CAR Number mentioned on it
Dear Client If visiting the traffic police office does not resolve the issue, you may need to file a formal complaint. Write a letter explaining the situation, stating that you were not driving the ca...