Q. Refund issue

Anonymous

question iconRefund issue

I have ordered a product in flipkart worth of Rs.1349 on July 2021 through UPI and cancelled the order on the same day. it happens almost 3 months. But, still I didn't received my amount, I contact several times to its customer care they informed me that payment has been completed to your UPI linked bank account on July, 2021 and further asked me to contact my bank, I went to bank they asked me to contact flipkart again. I have filed this issue in consumer court, now flipkart replied me that they don't have any connections as they are like a mall. Asking us to deal only with the sellers. now what should i do ?

You may get issue a legal notice and file case in consumer Court.

I could have explained more if background is known to me. If background is made known in full then legal experts will be in position to understand correctly. Moreso, the background must be in brief.

Please give me FIVE STAR if satisfied by my answers.

A.Dear client,
As Flipkart is the platform through which you have booked and the place where you met the seller, they will be liable to ensure that you get the payment on behalf of the seller. They have erred in doing this and if you can not solve this matter in this consumer court, then you can appeal it.
Thank you

question iconChallaned / Clamped My Vehicle even when i was present
Dear client, They may still take action even if the owner/driver is present at that time. Usually, they would ask you to change the location of the vehicle instead of penalizing you but some authorities may be more harsh while imposing rules/punishments. Thank you.
question iconmaking fraud and not giving service as they promissed
Dear client, You can try and take them to consumer court but it will depend upon the circumstances. If they concretely promised to give you all those things and provided some sort of document or legal promise that they would provide you with all those things then your claim may invoke legal action. However, if they kept exaggerating such offers in the name of increasing sales and did not provide any such guarantee then it will depend. For the time being, you can try and take them to consumer court. If there are a lot of such victims to their fraud then you all may collectively file a case against them. Thank you.
question iconTV not repaired under warrenty
Dear client, You can send them a legal notice stating the grievance you have faced and also file a suit soon if the issue is not sorted out within a week. If they do not cooperate with the notice then you can file a suit against them Thank you
question iconCollege Fees
Dear Client you question is not clear. What do you mean by no notice of recovery? Please elaborate this then only a lawyer will be able to suggest or advise a course of action on it. You can repost the question after elaborating it.
question iconRegarding failure to do onsite service as promised
You can send them a legal notice to recover your losses and also seek compensation from them. If they fail to do so then you can also move the consumer forum to get all that you desire to get from them. Yes going legal against them will take its own time but you will have the justice done.

7604047602