Q. flipkart deliverd defected product

Anonymous

question iconflipkart deliverd defected product

Flipkart delivered me defected phone. i requested for refund and a techinican was assigned to check and process the request. But even though he admitted the fault in my phone but he refused to proceed my request and rejected my issue.He was very rude and unproffesional. Then flipkart assigned me different technician but this time also the same technician visited my house with different name. Every time only this technician came with different names. Also when i complained this to customer care they admitted about my problem and they told me to wait but they left the chat after long wait. and they do this every time. Now i am done with this mental torture so i am thinking of taking legal action against flipkart. I want to know what should i do and how much should i ask compensiation for mental torture they gave me with there technician and customer services.

You may get a legal notice and file a petition for compensation before consumer forum.

I could have explained more if background is known to me.
Please give me FIVE STAR if satisfied by my answers.

J S  Pawar

J S Pawar

A.Id you want to proceed legally you should send proper Legal Notice and file consumer complaint if issue is not resolved satisfactorily. Thanks n regards

You can file the case in consumer forum against flipkart through a lawyer and use the chats and visit of technician as evidence. Yes you can ask for compensation for mental torture and for other loss you faced due to defective phone.
Thank You.

question iconChallaned / Clamped My Vehicle even when i was present
Dear client, They may still take action even if the owner/driver is present at that time. Usually, they would ask you to change the location of the vehicle instead of penalizing you but some authorities may be more harsh while imposing rules/punishments. Thank you.
question iconmaking fraud and not giving service as they promissed
Dear client, You can try and take them to consumer court but it will depend upon the circumstances. If they concretely promised to give you all those things and provided some sort of document or legal promise that they would provide you with all those things then your claim may invoke legal action. However, if they kept exaggerating such offers in the name of increasing sales and did not provide any such guarantee then it will depend. For the time being, you can try and take them to consumer court. If there are a lot of such victims to their fraud then you all may collectively file a case against them. Thank you.
question iconTV not repaired under warrenty
Dear client, You can send them a legal notice stating the grievance you have faced and also file a suit soon if the issue is not sorted out within a week. If they do not cooperate with the notice then you can file a suit against them Thank you
question iconCollege Fees
Dear Client you question is not clear. What do you mean by no notice of recovery? Please elaborate this then only a lawyer will be able to suggest or advise a course of action on it. You can repost the question after elaborating it.
question iconRegarding failure to do onsite service as promised
You can send them a legal notice to recover your losses and also seek compensation from them. If they fail to do so then you can also move the consumer forum to get all that you desire to get from them. Yes going legal against them will take its own time but you will have the justice done.

7604047602