the bus operator issue/ redbus issue the bus operator issue/ redbus issue

2 years ago

I booked the ticket on red bus on 19th Dec and reach at boarding point right time but still I was waiting for bus till 1 o'clock
BusNo: GJ18BT8989
I called red bus customer care multiple times but they always say we are trying to touch with the bus operator and at midnight 1 o'clock they told me to choose any other alternatives and wait for 48 hours time to get a revert from the concerned team.

A.Dear Client
Its a sheer case of deficiency of services and hence you can file a complaint case against the Redbus in the consumer commission and seek the refund plus compensation for the same by proving all with the documents.

question iconcar black list
Dear Client, As per the mandatory provisions of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 and M V Rules, 1989, once a vehicle is sold, the purchaser has to submit statutory forms and other required documents along...
question iconVehicle ownership transfer
Dear Client, There are statutory forms to be signed both by the ex-owner and the present owner to process the transfer of ownership of the vehicle and change of address in the Certificate of Registrat...
question iconI was issued echallan wrongly
Dear Client, Sometimes, E-Challans are wrongfully issued if there are errors with the CCTV camera footage. In this case, you can use the Parivahan website’s Complaint Facility. You must provide proof...
question iconTraffic Challan Query
Dear Client, It appears that a traffic challan is generated for violation of traffic rules that show no vehicle number and the information often uploaded in the virtual platform is typically confusing...
question iconTraffic Challan with my DL and a Wrong CAR Number mentioned on it
Dear Client If visiting the traffic police office does not resolve the issue, you may need to file a formal complaint. Write a letter explaining the situation, stating that you were not driving the ca...