the bus operator issue/ redbus issue the bus operator issue/ redbus issue

I booked the ticket on red bus on 19th Dec and reach at boarding point right time but still I was waiting for bus till 1 o'clock
BusNo: GJ18BT8989
I called red bus customer care multiple times but they always say we are trying to touch with the bus operator and at midnight 1 o'clock they told me to choose any other alternatives and wait for 48 hours time to get a revert from the concerned team.

A.Dear Client
Its a sheer case of deficiency of services and hence you can file a complaint case against the Redbus in the consumer commission and seek the refund plus compensation for the same by proving all with the documents.

question iconAlcohol dealing
Dear Client, Dealing in spurious liquor can invite imprisonment from 10 years to life term. The Gujarat law entails 7-10 years of jail to accused found dealing in alcohol, and death penalty if a victi...
question iconSold my 4 yrs old bike without RC
Dear client, The Motor Vehicle Act states that no person can drive a vehicle on Indian roads without a registration certificate. So, your sale is not legal if you are not transferring with RC. Better...
question iconEducational loan - get a education loan of 15 lakhs
Dear Client, There are some banks that can give you loan without the collateral. You can apply in them.
question iconMy father was lorry driver and he was dead in lorry due to heart attack. can i apply the claim for vehicle insurance?
Dear client, Sorry for your loss. The Delhi Consumer Commission has held a person who dies of cardiac arrest following a mishap is entitled to an accidental insurance claim. You might not be able to c...
question iconTraffic challan - I checked my challan online
Dear client, Kindly look into lok aadalat and check the grievance redessal mechanism of the online app.
Read Blogs on Transportation