Family property issue Family property issue

My mom has a property which is written on her father's and father's sister name...my mother has three sisters... And the property is already divided into two.. now it will be divided into four parts if my mother's sister's claim the property...me and my mother are living in that property for 15 years and we don't want to part it what can we do in this scenario

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, if the property is ancestral in nature, then your mother's sister can claim a share in it.

A.Dear Madam,

Section 15 in The Hindu Succession Act, 1956
15. General rules of succession in the case of female Hindus.—

(1) The property of a female Hindu dying intestate shall devolve according to the rules set out in section 16,—
(a) firstly, upon the sons and daughters (including the children of any pre-deceased son or daughter) and the husband;
(b) secondly, upon the heirs of the husband;
(c) thirdly, upon the mother and father;
(d) fourthly, upon the heirs of the father; and
(e) lastly, upon the heirs of the mother.

(2) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-section (1),—
(a) any property inherited by a female Hindu from her father or mother shall devolve, in the absence of any son or daughter of the deceased (including the children of any pre-deceased son or daughter) not upon the other heirs referred to in sub-section (1) in the order specified therein, but upon the heirs of the father; and

A.Dear Madam,

question iconProperty - temple trust
Dear Sir, You may go to local advocate or revenue officer and produce death certificates of your father and grandfather along with certified copies of title deeds and family genealogy to get property...
question iconTrain robbery in AC 2 tier near Gandhinagar Jaipur
Dear Sir, Your question is very attractive to enlarge the law. You being the passenger as such you can be come within the definition of “Consumer” of railways. By the by every passenger having insured...
question iconProperty registration correction
Dear Sir, U have to just get registered rectification deed with all the corrections required and pay the stamp duty prescribed for rectification deed.
question iconRelease Deed of Agricultural Land in Rajasthan state
You need to have a proper succession certificate issued against the said ancestral property from the local court of the property's jurisdiction or your local jurisdiction to execute any release docume...
question iconopen car parking issue
Dear Sir, You have to lodge a complaint with your management committee of your housing society. If not successful, then go to concerned Govt department to initiate action against the concerned.