Some boys of my neighborhood are always standing in front of my window Some boys of my neighborhood are always standing in front of my window

Despite the fact my mother and I live alone, always looking into my house, can I file a fir against them


Responded 3 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client, I am sorry to hear that but in this case you can file a petition for the breach of your privacy.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconPrivacy -I got engaged to a man in my childhood
Dear Madam, You need not worry and if he does any unwarranted things against you then you may approach Police and before that give him a warning that a serious case will be registered against him if h...
question iconReport a unknown number
Dear Sir, Save that unknown number and approach cyber police and they are able to trace out the owner of such SIM and thereafter action will be initiated against him.
question iconToilet built infront of my house by neighbour.
Dear Sir, How to File a Harassment Complaint Against a Neighbour Is Calling Police an Option? Yes, calling a police if your neighbor harasses you is an option to go with. You have the option to call t...
question iconNCL certificate
Dear Client If you fall under the criteria of OBC then only you will get reservation/ OBC NCL Certification benefits otherwise not. Hope it helps.
question iconI have taken a loan from three different apps
You may send legal letter to the concerned financial institutions from where you have taken the loans so that you get your loan tenure extended and furthermore if the bank representatives are harassin...