About mother's property About mother's property

Mere mother expire ho gayi hai . Property mere papa ne mother ke naam se li thi ab woh property woh apne teeno bachhoo me batana chahate hai .jisme me unki ladki hu aur do hai bhi hai sab married hai but jab mere papa ne lawyer sebast ki to he said that property kewal ladko ke he naam ho sakhti hai . Ladki ke naam nahi ho sakti . Meri mother ne koyi will nahi banaye thi kya lawyer saahi kaheehe hai . property papa ne mother ke namm le thi. Pls tell what can I do . Papa tahsil bhi Gaye thy but wah per pashekar ne kaha abhi government order nahi aya hai isliye yeh property kewal ladkio ki namm ho gi . Pls suggest what canido


Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client, I am sorry to hear that but in this case you can approach to the Court and seek partitions.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconladlord didnt raise invoice
As a tenant it is your obligation to pay the rent. If you mish to pay the unpaid rent, then the same can be settled in the Court room.
question iconGrandsons Rights over Grandfathers Property
Dear client, Since this is an ancestoral property every son will get an equal share in the property. Hope it helps.
question iconPartial Deposit Held
Dear Client, You can give your landlord a legal notice, or file a civil suit for money and criminal case for cheating and criminal breach of trust. Hope it helps.
question iconAncestral property - father has expired
If she refuses to sign any affidavit then you should consider the said transaction as illegal since the minor son also holds and possess an equal share of right unlike his brother and mother but since...
question iconEWS - income is less than 8 lakh limit
Dear Client I will advise you to follow the legal etiquettes and do not look for reservations unnecessarily. Moreover, if you are gifting the flat, you will have to loose possession of the same, then...