To get money from judiciary what I deposited  in my childhood To get money from judiciary what I deposited in my childhood

When I was young have a some name .but later it changed to other name ( 2nd name). In my certificates also posses the 2nd name .in my name I have some security deposit . lawyer said to get some document from mro to recognise me as a same person .we take this also but court not giving my money .what I should do sir/mam


Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client, I am sorry to hear that but in this case you can show some certificate or evidence that will prove you as the same person to that of your new name.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconAgriculture Land
Hello, Firstly, You have to check how many acres are mentioned in your deed of conveyance. If 2 acres of land are mentioned in your Deed, then are the rightful owner of such land. if not then have to...
question iconcompensation - my grandfather owned a forest
Dear Client If the land has been acquired by the government then they would have given you a notice for the compensation on the land which belonged to your family. If they have given you the notice th...
question iconProperty registered as it is for male descendant after wife's death
Dear Client This question is little tricky here and you or your uncles might have to go to the court to get the clear answer from the Ld. Court. Legally a conditional gift deed is allowed wherein the...
question iconNomination or Will for under construction flat
Dear Client, A nomination application in the prescribed nomination form has to be submitted to the housing society by the original/associate members, naming the person to whom the ownership shall be t...
question iconcompensation by builder
While calculating the compensation/ penalty the total amount paid to the builder shall be taken into consideration for exact valuation and the amount paid for GST/ SERVICE TAX shall be exempted as it...