I want to get my land's papers verified I want to get my land's papers verified

I want to purchace a land in Kolkata, I have the papers of the land, I want it to get verified


Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client, you can meet a lawyer for the same. In case you don't want to have a lawyer you can also verify it online.
Once you have the papers handy, you can conduct a document verification process online without consulting a lawyer using either of the two methods mentioned below:

You can read extensively about how to check property documents on a few trusted websites. You will get a lot of material online to understand the procedure. After a clear understanding of the same, you may start the document verification process.Another way to verify the documents is by logging on to a website that offers this service. In this way, you won’t have to pay a visit to the lawyer and pay a hefty fee to get the documents verified. Nor would you be required to read and understand the legalities involved in the process. These websites check property documents online without consuming much of your time. They do not even dig a hole in your pocket during the process. Here’s how to check property documents online:

Log on to a reliable website that provides such a service
Fill in the application form by providing some basic informationRefer to the list of documents provided by the website to know which documents are required to conduct the verification process. The documents are likely to be more or less the same as those mentioned above.As the officers on the website begin scrutinizing your property documents online, they may raise some questions. You ought to ensure that their queries are replied to promptly to complete the verification process smoothly

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconladlord didnt raise invoice
As a tenant it is your obligation to pay the rent. If you mish to pay the unpaid rent, then the same can be settled in the Court room.
question iconGrandsons Rights over Grandfathers Property
Dear client, Since this is an ancestoral property every son will get an equal share in the property. Hope it helps.
question iconPartial Deposit Held
Dear Client, You can give your landlord a legal notice, or file a civil suit for money and criminal case for cheating and criminal breach of trust. Hope it helps.
question iconAncestral property - father has expired
If she refuses to sign any affidavit then you should consider the said transaction as illegal since the minor son also holds and possess an equal share of right unlike his brother and mother but since...
question iconEWS - income is less than 8 lakh limit
Dear Client I will advise you to follow the legal etiquettes and do not look for reservations unnecessarily. Moreover, if you are gifting the flat, you will have to loose possession of the same, then...