open car parking issue open car parking issue

i have open car parking allotment letter from builder same as others ,but as per some member denying allotment letter ,

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Sir,
You have to lodge a complaint with your management committee of your housing society. If not successful, then go to concerned Govt department to initiate action against the concerned.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconI have bought flat with covered parking
Dear Sir, You have to get issue a legal notice and threaten to go to Consumer Forum to claim compensation or file a civil suit for recovery of your money.
question iconAgreement on white paper
Dear Sir, It is not a fully valid document, but it has only 10 to 20% weightage in the eye of law. The aggrieved siblings may approach the civil court.
question iconRelated to flat owner
Dear Sir, There is no law to support you but u can take help of the police or Deputy Commissioner/Collector of your district since u r a student so some sympathy may be shown towards you.
question iconProperty owner of 1/4
Dear Sir, The property which is in possession of joint family members the following principles will apply. ------------------ Right To Joint Possession And Right of Pre-emption The right of 'pre-empti...
question iconInheritance of mothers property
Section 15 in The Hindu Succession Act, 1956 15. General rules of succession in the case of female Hindus.— (1) The property of a female Hindu dying intestate shall devolve according to the rules set...