EWS - income is less than 8 lakh limit EWS - income is less than 8 lakh limit

My family's income is less than 8 lakh limit. But the residential flat is above 1000 sq ft., If we gift the flat to our relative, can i then apply for ews certificate in the same year?

You may do like that but gift will be made without any consideration so if anybody lodge complaint then it will be a problem. Better sell the property may be conditional sale deed and thus you may try to get EWS certificate.

A.Dear Client
I will advise you to follow the legal etiquettes and do not look for reservations unnecessarily.
Moreover, if you are gifting the flat, you will have to loose possession of the same, then you can apply for the EWS as per my info.
Hope it helps

question iconAncestral property division (without papers)
Dear Client, firstly, We have to see what MCD tax papers contain then only it can said that whether it is eligible for sell or not. Secondly, if someone had not claimed the property from more then 1...
question iconHome Property -Issue
Dear Client, You can ask the LIC people regarding the same. If they want it then you need tp provide for it.
question iconRelease deed on Ancestral Property
Dear Client, According Hindu Succession Act daughters are equally partners of the property. But as your sister had signed that she does not need your father property then She, her husband, her childr...
question iconLand own
Dear Client, It is not possible to know the decision of the court so you would have to wait for the same.
question iconLegal Heir Certificate
Dear Client Your grand mother will not be considered as legal heirs for the property distribution. Hope it helps.