Partial Deposit Held Partial Deposit Held

I had a deposit of 1 Lakh with my landlord. I have handed over the keys and he is still holding 5000 rupees. Initially, it was for Electricity/Gas bills, but they are clear now, now he is holding it for jet spray leakage. I want the money back.


Responded 1 month ago

View All Answers
A.Dear Client,
You can give your landlord a legal notice, or file a civil suit for money and criminal case for cheating and criminal breach of trust.
Hope it helps.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconAncestral property division (without papers)
Dear Client, firstly, We have to see what MCD tax papers contain then only it can said that whether it is eligible for sell or not. Secondly, if someone had not claimed the property from more then 1...
question iconHome Property -Issue
Dear Client, You can ask the LIC people regarding the same. If they want it then you need tp provide for it.
question iconRelease deed on Ancestral Property
Dear Client, According Hindu Succession Act daughters are equally partners of the property. But as your sister had signed that she does not need your father property then She, her husband, her childr...
question iconLand own
Dear Client, It is not possible to know the decision of the court so you would have to wait for the same.
question iconLegal Heir Certificate
Dear Client Your grand mother will not be considered as legal heirs for the property distribution. Hope it helps.