Q. Summon case under IPC 323

Placeholder image

Sameer Soni

posted 5 months ago

Q.Summon case under IPC 323
I have received a summon in 323 case by court and I have appeared and took bail. It has been already 4 months and now case stage is " Evidence before Charge". My question is:

1. Can discharge application be filed in Summon case also under Crpc 245 or discharge is only for warrant cases ?

2. One of the lawyer told me I could have gone for revision in session court using Crpc 397, but now since 90 days period has passed, now I can't. So, in upcoming stage, is there any stage where I can again approach sessions court for revision using Crpc 245 ?

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Suneel Moudgil

Experience: 15 Year(s)

Responded 5 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) it is correct that discharge application is filed in Summon case under Crpc 245 and not in warrant cases but there are a lot of Court judgment which says the court can discharge the matter at any stage if it seems that accused has been falsely and wrongly implicated, therefore, I suggest you go for filing discharge application.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us