RTI

request for information request for information

dear sir
am a resident of telangana hyderabad i have requested to revenue department to issue a patta certificate under RTI act but patta certificate belongs to owners name

long back i took property without any agreement from owner its not a registered property in sub register office as per my request they have issued me a copy of endorsement letter
with enclosed copy of patta certificate attested with suprident signiture of revenue department but its owners name patta

hence in these case what next step i can do endorsement letter is benefitable for me or not please suggest am satying in property since long without any title on my name .even i am not paying the property tax because i dont have any document on my name please suggest

You may approach Higher Authority or Local Advocate or High Court.

A.Appeal against the same.
Thanks.

A.U should go to the appeal against them

question iconPrincipal of Govt. School refuses to provide information under RTI
Dear Client Have you not been made a party in that case in High Court? If not then move and IA to become the party first then you can put forward your concerns and reservations on the case. If you are...
question iconRTI frist appeal
Dear Client, The First Appeal should be filed before the designated First Appellate Authority (FAA), who is an officer higher in rank than PIO and this appeal should be filed under Section-19(1) of R...
question iconRTI APPLICATION - PIO REPLY
Dear Sir, Normally, PIO cannot ask clarifications and just disclose the information whatever available with him otherwise reject your application saying that you have not furnished required informatio...
question iconDisclosure of sale deed trough RTI
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, it is crucial for you to provide them with the sale deed in order to complete the process.
question iconVery important question regarding nonsense fine on whole class by college.
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you cannot be compelled to pay such a fine without any proof of cheating.