Rera case is possible. Rera case is possible.

Hello Sir/Madam,

I had purchased project in 2014. Agreement was done in 2015. The project now is Rera certified. My agreement back in 2015 had date September 2018. The builder when emailed from USA or even after I moved to India came back saying it's September 2018. Now when I asked they say they have 12 months grace period mentioned in agreement. I read that as per Rera the date has to be specific. Can the builder have grace period of 12 months plus minus or should Rera rule apply as the project now is Rera certified. All the while I booked it spoke till last year I was told and emailed I will get the project by September 2018.
1) I want to know can I file rera case as date specified is September 2018 in agreement also it mentions 12 month grace period.
2. Did the builder or his employees should have told me truth and if so would that have given me option to withdraw from project. As now they say as OC is received you cannot withdraw.

Thanks!

You can file a case in RERA and get appropriate reliefs.

Anonymous

Replied 3 years ago

Sir, they say the agreement was made before the project got rera certified so they have the Grace period option as mentioned in agreement. Is that correct.

A.U should file complaint before rera authority

Anonymous

Replied 3 years ago

Sir, but even though date is given they have mentioned that 12 month Grace period along with it from possession date. Will this case have any chance or the agreement is done before rera came into effect so they will not entertain

Replied 3 years ago

Then wait till

question iconMutation of Ancestral property in Delhi
Dear Sir, Please go to the concerned office and check list and accordingly try for mutation. The available documents seems to be sufficient.
question iconSale agreement validity
Dear Sir, In all it is valid for 3 years from the date of its execution. It is the duty of prospective buyer to claim such a amount by issuing a legal notice.
question iconFamily property issue
Dear Madam, Section 15 in The Hindu Succession Act, 1956 15. General rules of succession in the case of female Hindus.— (1) The property of a female Hindu dying intestate shall devolve according to the rules set out in section 16,— (a) firstly, upon the sons and daughters (including the children of any pre-deceased son or daughter) and the husband; (b) secondly, upon the heirs of the husband; (c) thirdly, upon the mother and father; (d) fourthly, upon the heirs of the father; and (e) lastly, upon the heirs of the mother. (2) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-section (1),— (a) any property inherited by a female Hindu from her father or mother shall devolve, in the absence of any son or daughter of the deceased (including the children of any pre-deceased son or daughter) not upon the other heirs referred to in sub-section (1) in the order specified therein, but upon the heirs of the father; and
question iconGrandfather property issue
Dear Sir, Even ill legitimate children are entitled for equal share in the property of their father. Thus you are entitled for equal share.
question iconLoan not being returned.
Dear Sir, Getting status quo depends upon various factors like your title deeds, contents there in and Khatha certificates.