Call Back Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Legal Blog For Students Free Legal Advice Lawyer Login

Q. RTI query

Placeholder image

Yuvraj Arora

posted 1 year ago

Q.RTI query
Sir actually I have filed RTI to get my class 12 CBSE answer sheets. As after I got my class 12 result I applied for revaluation for 3 subjects Accounts, Business studies, English. But Mark's are increased only in English but there were no mistakes even in business studies. As a result now I have filed an RTI to aget answersheets of all my subjects. I just want to ask that if I found no mistakes in other subjects too can I legally proceed further to increase my Mark's??

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 34 Year(s)

Responded 1 year ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
Their verdict is final and even High Courts may not interfere and if you go on litigation like this your future career will be spoiled.

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.


Download the Clients App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Contact Details

[email protected]
505-A, Terminus Building,
Newtown, Action Area I,
Kolkata 700156

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform

Certified by Startup India, DPIIT


Payment secured by :

PayUMoney PayPal net banking
visa master maestro