Q. Threats

Anonymous

Q.Threats
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a teacher by profession. 3 years ago I used to teach a student whom I used to treat as my daughter. 3 years ago, I came to know that she involved with a man who is much older than her & has a bad reputation for his character & the habit of cheating people. The man is married & is already a grandfather. I told my student several times that this relationship will ruin her future & career. I even scolded her in one or two occasions. She is 19 & the man is 56. Now, after 3 years, she suddenly called me up said that she has become revengeful as once upon a time I told her that the man is not good & has a bad reputation. She is calling me up every now & then (especially mid night 1 to 1:30 ). She is using illicit & insulting language & threatening that she will defame me & malign my name. I am shocked & have lost my mental peace.It is useless to inform her parents, as they are scared of her tantrums & aggressive nature. Please advice. Thanks.

You may file a simple suit of permanent injunction and also lodge a police complaint.

A. ) Don't worry nothing will happen.
She is just being revengeful and that whatever you said has come true and she is unable to digest it.
Block her number and calls and just tell her that if she calls you further you shall complain with her number to the police and that you also have all the recordings of her illicit language which you will produce the police.
Matter shall get settled as she would not like the police to enter and talk to her.

A. ) you are advised to settle with her amicably at any condition else if she wishes can indulge you in any criminal litigation like forceful sexual harassment, blackmail, extortion of money, etc.
i am not frightening you rather informing of consequences of her complaint.