Sir , my dad is dead and the property is distributed in 4 brothers. But we are having a sister who was a daughter of my dads first wife. There is no record of her in our records as she left with her m
FEW MONTHS AGO I HAVE LEFT A PARTNERSHIP BUSINESS BY MUTUAL CONSENT BEFORE LD NOTARY AFFIDAVIT AND PUBLISHED IN NEWSPAPER, WHERE HE HAS TAKEN ALL THE LIABILITIES OF THE COMPANY ACCOUNT WILLINGLY. BUT
A. 1. Until and unless police register FIR against you, they do not have right to come to your home and harass you / your parents.
2. I strongly believe that they are trying extract your money.
3. You may file complaint with higher officials of those police officials who visited your home and harassed you.
My Father and my Uncle (My father's cousin sister husband) are exchanging property through Exchange deed. Can me and my brother be part of this Exchange deed. The property that comes to my father, can
A. 1. You and your brother can be part of the deed.
2. The property can be registered on 3 members that you mentioned.
3. Wrt. tax implications, pls share the documents to the lawyer and get opinion.
My grandfather transfered(Registered deed) some agriculture land to me in Feb 2018 in Haryana. But the problem is that a relative is taken this land since 2008 on lease but his intentions is not to v
Hi sir I want a legally separations from my parents
Government acquired our plot in 1979, but we did n't get due to time barred as per policy in L&B department, delhi. Is it possible now, to get it as i have now all knowledge of events with date. We sh
Property registered in the name of co-applicant. Applicant is the only source of loan repayment can applicant claim Tax exception on Emi
We have formed a trust and registered the same under sub registrar office in Agartala, Wesr Tipura (Trust H.O. in Agartalala) . In the trust deed, it is mentioned that it could operate from any branch
I am co-owner of a land property of my mother. My mother has transferred her land property to her three sons equally by executing one single Gift Deed in July 2014.. I want to get my share of land sep
I have a friend staying in US I have transferred the money 2 lakh to his friend account who is staying in andra.Now my friend staying in US not responding to me how do I get the money back Problem i
A. 1. Online transfer receipt is more than enough to file a case.
2. Issue legal notice through embassy.
3. If money is not paid even after legal notice issued then file police complaint. On the complaint include the transaction details.
4. IO can block the account and release the money to you ( with the orders from the court ).
5. You may approach me for further details.