Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
Administrative Law (44)
Adoption (6)
Advertising (3)
Animal Laws (5)
Arbitration and Mediation (4)
Aviation (4)
Banking (79)
Bankruptcy and Debt (19)
Cheque Bounce (15)
Child Custody (17)
Civil (203)
Commercial (10)
Consumer Protection (67)
Contracts and Agreements (52)
Corporate and Incorporation (17)
Criminal (114)
Customs, Excise (4)
Cyber Crime (15)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (47)
Debt and Lending Agreement (19)
Debt Collection (26)
Divorce (123)
Divorce and Separation (33)
Documentation (35)
Domestic Violence (30)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (3)
Employment and Labour (196)
Environment and Natural Resources (2)
Family (119)
Financial Markets and Services (12)
Government Contracts (1)
Human Rights (34)
Immigration (7)
Industrial Laws (6)
Insurance (17)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (9)
International Laws (7)
IT Contracts (14)
Juvenile (3)
Landlord and Tenant (47)
Licensing (1)
Mail Fraud (5)
Maternity (4)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (1)
Mergers and Acquisition (1)
Military Laws (4)
Motor Accident (11)
Muslim Laws (2)
Mutual Consent Divorce (3)
Open Source Codes (1)
Partnership (8)
Police Laws (5)
Power of Attorney (8)
Privacy (10)
Property (297)
Real Estate (49)
Registration (10)
RTI (6)
Sale (6)
Sale of Goods (8)
Sex Crime (10)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (10)
Tax (6)
Tax-GST (2)
Tax-Income Tax (12)
Tax-Property Tax (3)
Telecommunication (1)
Torts (6)
Transportation (6)
Trust and Society (NGO) (7)
Will (17)
Work Permits (3)
Writ (14)


I done business with few customer. They refused to give the payment, I done it without bill cuz on trust. I don't have address of them either any proof except contact no. I have to get around 1lakh f

Posted 1 week ago

A. Dear Client without nay address proof and bill it will be difficult for you or anyone to pursue the case and get your money from them. If you have their email ids then one can send a legal notice to their email ids asking them to pay the due amount.
I am running an eCommerce business and sometimes some customers are abusive towards my teammates or towards me due to no or silly reasons. We have set our standards high for us always and we do not wa

Posted 4 months ago

A. Hi,
Hello you have all right to take action against such customers for abusing employees. But for that you'll have to record the call for betterment of your service. And inform your customer prior to picking up the call that this call is being recorded. And if any one abuses you'll have the proof to show and take action against such people.
Please rate if you find this review helpful.

Krishan Kumar

Defective marbles sold Money took on line and no bill is given

Posted 5 months ago

A. Dear Sir,
You may lodge complaint with concerned department to cancel his license and also lodge complaint with police. Your overall evidence coupled with evidence of others may be taken into consideration to register FIR by seizing other marbles which are now available in his shop.

Rate me Five Star*


I bought an Acer Swift-3 laptop from an e-commerce website and the warranty will expire in July 2021. I log a complaint to Acer regarding the display problem, a serviceman comes and checks the display

Posted 5 months ago

A. Dear Sir
They are trying to see that warranty period is expired. Get issue a legal notice and threaten them to approach consumer forum to claim compensation.
Saumitra  Salunke
Saumitra Salunke
Amrendra  Kumar
Amrendra Kumar
Pardeep Kumar Dhiman  Dhiman
Pardeep Kumar Dhiman Dhiman


Cani I file an FIR against a Private Limited company for non-payment of Invoices? IF yes under which sections and sub sections it will proceed. (we sale goods to a party on credit period of 60 days an

Posted 6 months ago

A. why they have to inform you before changing address ?

First send legal notice through lawyer.
If then also not paid then can file recovery suit.


In Aug 2019 sent 59000 (Gst invoice) rs gooda to a company but company not pay yet.What to do ? Is there any provision of interest in late payment ?

Posted 1 year ago

A. You may get issue a strong legal notice
Please give me RANK FIVE {5} if my this answer satisfies you.

Saaransh Jain

I have hired a website developer and paid 15000 as advance. Now he is making lame excuses and not working and also not refunding my money back. What can be the solution ?

Posted 1 year ago

A. You can threaten him to spoil he career by putting low ranking on him on social net work like face book etc..

Deepak Chaudhary

Hi everyone... I need ur kind attention here please. My case is regarding the sale of a mobile cover. My wife has ordered a mobile cover from a person who lives in mumbai. He said that he would send t

Posted 3 years ago

A. Check out whether the local police treat this complaint as FIR. If required contact a local lawyer from Vidhikarya.
Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town