Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
Administrative Law (44)
Adoption (6)
Advertising (3)
Animal Laws (5)
Arbitration and Mediation (4)
Aviation (4)
Banking (79)
Bankruptcy and Debt (19)
Cheque Bounce (15)
Child Custody (17)
Civil (203)
Commercial (10)
Consumer Protection (67)
Contracts and Agreements (52)
Corporate and Incorporation (17)
Criminal (114)
Customs, Excise (4)
Cyber Crime (15)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (47)
Debt and Lending Agreement (19)
Debt Collection (26)
Divorce (123)
Divorce and Separation (33)
Documentation (35)
Domestic Violence (30)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (3)
Employment and Labour (196)
Environment and Natural Resources (2)
Family (119)
Financial Markets and Services (12)
Government Contracts (1)
Human Rights (34)
Immigration (7)
Industrial Laws (6)
Insurance (17)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (9)
International Laws (7)
IT Contracts (14)
Juvenile (3)
Landlord and Tenant (47)
Licensing (1)
Mail Fraud (5)
Maternity (4)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (1)
Mergers and Acquisition (1)
Military Laws (4)
Motor Accident (11)
Muslim Laws (2)
Mutual Consent Divorce (3)
Open Source Codes (1)
Partnership (8)
Police Laws (5)
Power of Attorney (8)
Privacy (10)
Property (297)
Real Estate (49)
Registration (10)
RTI (6)
Sale (6)
Sale of Goods (8)
Sex Crime (10)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (10)
Tax (6)
Tax-GST (2)
Tax-Income Tax (12)
Tax-Property Tax (3)
Telecommunication (1)
Torts (6)
Transportation (6)
Trust and Society (NGO) (7)
Will (17)
Work Permits (3)
Writ (14)
I was harassed by Pondicherry police for driving my friend's car (Karnataka Registration). I had a valid Driving license but they still threatened me to take me to police station. Do I need to obtain

Posted 2 months ago

A. Hi,
If you had all the valid documents pertaining to the car to prove that it is not stolen, then driving a Karnataka registered vehicle on the streets of Pondicherry is not illegal. To avoid any hassles from the police, a bonafide authorisation letter would be beneficial.
If you like my answer, please rate me.

Shubhendu Naiya

I am a respectable citizen of my country and am above 18+ years of age and have my driving license and all the papers of my vehicle and all the PUC and registrations already done, this question is reg

Posted 4 months ago

A. Ok here is the answer for you.
First of all these officers are very well trained "psychologically" to catch a person with wrongful mind son have all your papers of the vehicle in place and do not carry anything objectionable or do anything which is objectionable or not allowed on the road. Most of the time they stop those people whom they suspect from their driving pattern or behaviour pattern to have committed something wrong or carrying something which they should not.
Secondly as routing che ...ReadMore


person is working in TNSTC . he got married 2 marriage without knowledge of 1st wife ,He is now on retired condition. His retired amount can get equally to 1st wife ? is it rights,,,, or his rights d

Posted 5 months ago

A. His retirement benefits will be given to him only and on his death it will be given to his fist wife and family whose names would be there as nominee in the service sheet. Second marriage is invalid if he is Hindu
Sidhaarth  S
Sidhaarth S
Pardeep Kumar Dhiman  Dhiman
Pardeep Kumar Dhiman Dhiman
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal
Ayantika Mondal @ Prime Legal


I forgot my PUC at home. Traffic police issued a challan but amount is zero. He told me to show the PUC in the court to get back my RC. I don't want to go to the court. Is there any online process to

Posted 2 years ago

A. Dear client, till today ,no online court procedure is available to resolve the issues that you are facing. So better if you go to court and get back your documents. It will take only 1 day.

sameer khan

apllied for car ownership transfer but got a notice from authority of sign differ owner to be presnt... But owner refusing to go to authority.. What should i do??

Posted 3 years ago

A. Dear client kindly file police complaint against that seller.

Anurag Upadhyaya

Agarwal Packers transportation caused damage to car and boxes. They are reluctant to pay damage charges and delaying payments on some pretexts for last two months

Posted 3 years ago

A. Send a legal notice through Vidhikarya team.
Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town