Can i claim right of way Can i claim right of way

Dear experts,
My uncle is having a land 2.2 acres ..In his document he is having a 20 links way in east side...but its not in usage there actually...hardly i can see a 2 feet pathway with shrubs..there is a thar road in west side of his property...between his property and main road there is a Bhoodan land ...my uncle constructed house in his property's west side border and used that main road via boodhan land for past 30 years..now there came a government arts college on west side of the main road 4 years back and now they told yesterday we bought the boodhan land ..we are making fence ..we dont have a way to home now if its blocked....

my doubt is can we claim enjoyment right for the pathway..(Bhoodan land)....If they block the way we have to build a way throughout our land from east to west and also reclaim the 20 links road on east side of our property as mentioned in document ...there is a 100 feet open well on east side of our neighbors property which is shared and owned by my Uncle and his neighbour land owner ....its difficult to use that road even if we reclaim 20 links road as per document..

A.Hello,
You can send them a legal notice and can file a suit against the college and claim the right of easement

A legal notice could be sent to the college and you can also claim your right of easement

You can take a chance by approaching local civil Court.

Rate me Five Star*

A.Approach to the tahashil office or made application for it

Devesh Tripathi

A.See u wi have to find out the best suitable remedy. You can either choose to opt old path or can bring stay again college and u always have easement right . U contact to a local lawyer u will certainly get relief

question iconAgreement on white paper
Dear Sir, It is not a fully valid document, but it has only 10 to 20% weightage in the eye of law. The aggrieved siblings may approach the civil court.
question iconRelated to flat owner
Dear Sir, There is no law to support you but u can take help of the police or Deputy Commissioner/Collector of your district since u r a student so some sympathy may be shown towards you.
question iconProperty owner of 1/4
Dear Sir, The property which is in possession of joint family members the following principles will apply. ------------------ Right To Joint Possession And Right of Pre-emption The right of 'pre-empti...
question iconInheritance of mothers property
Section 15 in The Hindu Succession Act, 1956 15. General rules of succession in the case of female Hindus.— (1) The property of a female Hindu dying intestate shall devolve according to the rules set...
question iconCar parking space - rent
Dear Client You can write a formal complaint to the Resident Welfare Association if after that nothing changed then you can file a written compliant to the police station of your local jurisdiction....